J Athletics Canada soccer school has participants from young boys and girls at ages 4, to older participants up to 13 years of age. We have regular practices with multiple different age groups from U-5 to U-13. Many of our coaches are players who still continues to play soccer on a regular basis. We focus on creating an environment where players can learn team work and the enjoyment of improving, as well as other important components outside of soccer such as greetings and manners. We will create an environment where players will learn to love soccer and nurture the idea of “wanting to get better”. We very excited seeing you all participate.
2023 - 2024
Season 1 (Sep - Dec 2023)
Season 2 (Jan - May 2024)
Season 3 (MAY-Aug 2024)
Oct 7th and Dec 12th 30th NO PRACTICE
Feb 17th and Mar 30th NO PRACTICE
17:00 - 18:00
U9.10.11 & U12-14
17:00 - 18:25
*The Indoor Season Start time is 5:00pm (From Oct 14)
Please note that start and end times, seasonal rates, and duration are
subject to change depending on conditions
101 Railside Rd, North York, ON M3A 1B2
Indoor Soccer Dome Turf FIELD
WHAT TO BRING
JAC Official Uniform Available (Click Here to Purchase)
Ball Size 3 U4-6 | Size 4: U7-12 | Size 5: U13+
1 Litre + Recommended
Please write your name on the towel
Long enough to cover the shin guards
INDOOR SOCCER SHOES
Cleats are not allowed!!!
- JAC Soccer School will continue to follow Ontario/Toronto Health guidance.
- For 1-time lesson: $25.00 Season registration fee required.(Each Season)
- The Full Season's price includes the administration and player's registration fees.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations or no-shows by participants after payment has been made.
- No refunds will be made if lesson dates are cancelled due to inclement weather, government alart, or facility circumstances.